Mind Mapping Software for Schools
MindGenius can be used throughout your school, for study, collaborative learning sessions and to help manage all tasks and projects.
- supports personalised learning to complement different learning styles
- motivate students to get involved in class discussion when used with a whiteboard
- gather and organize information generated in class and use as hand-outs or study guides
- produce and refine lesson plans
- helps students develop creative thinking skills
- presentations, essays and reports can be created directly from MindGenius maps
View our Schools Uses PDF for more information on how MindGenius is used in schools or take a look at the gallery below to view maps created by students and teachers.