Bring simplicity and clarity to project management
MindGenius can be used to plan and manage projects of all sizes, helping you to gather requirements, visualise a project's scope, create Gantt charts and much more.
Quickly kick-start projects, gather requirements and gain buy-in with a visual planning tool that encourages interaction and brings clarity to project planning.
Seamlessly translate ideas and requirements into actionable and adaptable project plans, driving momentum through the project scoping and planning stages.
Manage, monitor and control projects with visibility and flexibility, while integrating with your existing tools and processes.
Use MindGenius to quickly capture ideas and information during project brainstorming sessions:
- Can be used as an alternative to whiteboards and flip charts
- The visual layout of information encourages interaction and provides clarity
- Apply to gathering requirements, identifying project risks and problem solving activities
Project Risks map
The MindGenius map structure is ideal for visualising the scope of your projects:
- Clearly see and communicate the scope of your project
- Discover links, gaps and insights that a linear list of tasks can't provide
- Navigate large projects using the unique map explorer
Design Project Work Breakdown Structure with Task Cards
Automatically create Gantt charts from your MindGenius maps without re-typing any information.
- Switch to the integrated Gantt view
- Assign resources, dates and estimates
- Sequence the project activities and add task dependencies and constraints
- Identify project milestones and critical path
- Manage under and over allocation of resources
- MindGenius maps can also be exported to automatically create MS Project or MS Excel plans
MindGenius integrated Gantt View
Automatically create project reports from the data contained in your maps:
- Project status overview
- Project milestones
- Project summaries (% Complete, No. of Tasks, Chart)
- Tasks report (Completed, Due, Overdue)
- Critical tasks report
Automatically create project reports
Get projects off to the right start
Manage actions with MS Outlook synchronisation
your free trial of MindGenius today.