(All maps used are available as sample maps in the Free Trial
The MindGenius map structure is ideal for visualising Product and Work Breakdown Structures (PBS/WBS). MindGenius facilitates the process of decomposing the project deliverables into smaller more manageable components until the actual activities to be performed are identified.
Once the Project is understood to this level, unexpected change throughout the project is less likely and the project is more likely to be a success.
MindGenius has an inbuilt Gantt view and scheduling tools to help;
- Assign Resources, dates and estimates
- Sequence the project activities
- Identify any task interdependencies
- Identify task constraints
- Identify all significant points in the project (Milestones)
- Identify the critical path
MindGenius can also export the complete product and work breakdown structures to MS Project or MS Excel for scheduling and control.
Additional Project Management Resources
Take a look at our Project Management series of articles by Dr Andrew Makar, an expert on project management who is an IT program manager and author.