Use different map layouts depending on the task;
- Traditional organic Mind Map view
- Output tree for presentations, and brainstorming
- Organogram to create organisation charts
- Affinity diagrams for grouping information post brainstorming
- Input tree for cause and effect analysis
- Outline to preview documents prior to export
|Type & Return
The ability to just start typing then hit the return key is simple, unique and the quickest most unobtrusive way to capture information.
Unique to MindGenius, they provide a framework for brainstorming, problem solving, strategy, planning, requirements gathering, meetings, customer facing sessions, etc.
Select from a list of default question sets or create your own.
The Map explorer is unique to MindGenius and facilitates the navigation of large maps allowing you to move quickly between the high level and detailed views of a project without having to create a series of linked maps.
Predefined category sets allow you to quickly analyze and understand your gathered information.
- Brainstorming grouping
- Impact analysis
- Decision making
- Performance review
|Create category map
Advanced analysis, turn your map information inside out by automatically creating an affinity diagram based on the applied map categories.
Use filters to create views of your data that bring clarity to situations and clearly identify your priorities.
- Quick filter
- Advanced query builder
- Hide non matching branches
|Integrated Gantt View
Project management capability within MindGenius without the need to export to other applications.
- Switch seamlessly between map and Gantt view
- Schedule tasks
- Add resources
- Identify critical path
- Integrates with quick filters
- Focus using map explorer
- Identify milestones
|Import resources from Outlook
No need to re-enter names and email addresses. Imported resources can then be assigned actions and automatically notified.
|Create Resource map
Get clarity on a project and automatically generate personalized task lists by creating an affinity diagram based on the applied resources.
See the project status and manage tasks within the map environment.
- Quick filter
- Actions overdue
- Due this week
- Advanced filter
Create dynamic slides that automatically update when the map updates
- Add active map parts to slides
- Add text and images
- Add slide transitions and backgrounds
- Update map slides during presentation
- Distribute printed and pdf versions of your presentation
- Export to Powerpoint
- Import and Export MS Project files
- Send actions to Outlook
- Import and Export MS Word files
- Export to MS Powerpoint
- Export to MS Excel
- Export to PDF
- Import MindManager Files
- Import and Export Freemind Files
|Mobile Application integration
- Import & Export iThoughts files (iPhone & iPad)
- Import & Export Thinking Space files (Android)
- Import & Export OPML files
- Auto orientation
- Split map (Level 1 & Page breaks)