Setting up the Picture Gallery
MindGenius comes pre-configured with a wide range of high quality pictures and icons for you to use. You can however add more pictures to the gallery, or even change the target location of the gallery, to another folder on your PC or network and pull in images from there.
To add more images to the existing gallery:
- Open Windows Explorer (“Ctrl” + “E” shortcut)
- Navigate to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MindGenius\V7\ClipArt (where C is your install drive)
- Create a new folder, or drop your new pictures into an existing folder
- Restart MindGenius
Once MindGenius has been restarted your picture gallery will show any changes you’ve made.
To change the target location of your picture gallery:
- Open MindGenius and switch to the “Tools” tab
- Click “Options”
- Switch to the “Locations” tab
- Select “Picture Gallery” from the list
- Click “Change Location”
- Browse for the location you want to use, then click “OK”
- Click “OK” on the “Options” dialog
The picture gallery will then update to show the newly specified location.