MindGenius helps your team collaborate, think objectively and increase productivity during brainstorming.
What is Solution Finder?
Solution Finder is a powerful feature within MindGenius 20 that uses guided Brainstorming to help you and your team reach the best decisions about virtually any problem, challenge, or project
You can configure a Solution Finder session to fit your needs. Usually a session includes:
- Establishing important facts about the subject.
- Brainstorming alternate ways of solving the problem, meeting the challenge, or planning the project.
- Considering worst-case scenarios.
- Inviting team members to share their feelings about the subject – which can often affect the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- Brainstorming the first actions you need to take to solve a problem, meet a challenge, or begin a project.
Solution Finder doesn’t produce a mind map, but you can quickly convert the results of your brainstorming into a mind map and extend it in any way you want.
Solution Finder guides your team to think more creatively, focus on the most important things, and reach successful outcomes. It doesn’t make decisions for you. But it enhances your focus and creative thinking, provokes insights, and increases the likelihood of better decisions.