This page provides all of release notes for MindGenius Online.
Please feel free to click on the images to expand them.
- Help Centre added.
- Support system for users providing assistance on a wide range of topics such as project management, mindmapping and frequently asked questions.
- Can be found by clicking on the question mark icon located in the top right corner of the screen
- Branch Fill and Shape added.
- Users can now edit the branch shape from a list of 5 standard choices (Cloud, Polygon, Ellipse, Curve and Box) and edit the colour the branch to suit their needs.
- This can be found under Mindmap > Branch Properties > Styles
- Public Projects Tab launched.
- Users can access a range of public projects designed by MindGenius on a variety of subjects.
- Users will be able to access the project and also copy the existing project to their MindGenius Online account.
- Recurring Tasks launched
- Users can now set recurring tasks for their projects.
- Frequency of reccuring tasks can be set from daily, weekly, monthly or yearly (as well as every … days)
- Public Projects launched.
- Allows you to share your projects to anyone who has the URL link.
- You can change existing projects to Public by going to Summary > Visibility
- When creating a new public project, select “public” under Visibility.
- “Users” renamed as “Organisation Admin” and clearly explains the differences between the 3 different types of resources you can use (licensed users, guest users and external resources).
- Export tab added (similar to MindGenius desktop).
- Within Reports you now have two new graphs showing ” tasks unnassigned by project” and ” tasks unassigned by person”.
- We’ve moved the “print” option into the main menu, making it easier to find when planning a project.
- Export to MS Project from Map and Timeline
- Add constraints to tasks
- Upload mgmx files directly through browser
- Confirmation dialog shown before deleting a task in timeline
- Priorities shown clearer on tasks
- Update to look and feel of left panel
- “Bulk upload of users” feature added for large organisations with many members.
- UI re-designed to be more use-friendly, including moving navigation to new left-side panel.
- Introduced “Dashboard” area of hub, outlining tasks requiring the most attention and which users are doing certain tasks.
- Added charts to “Reports” section, with graphics outlining who tasks are assigned to, as well as how many tasks have been raised and closed over time.