This page provides all of release notes for MindGenius Online. Click on the images to expand them.
- New UI toolbar added to right hand menu replacing the branch properties panel.
- 7 menu options (Layout, Styles, Chat, Files, Tasks, Notes, Categories) to give you easier access to our features.
- Organisation Admin layout updated. Easier to change between Guest/Licensed Users and add people from your Organisation to multiple projects.
- Recommended Templates – users can select from 10 different user roles to start on their templates. Select from the dropdown list to filter templates by job role.
- Branch History – User can select option to view last change to each branch. Selecting this change will show complete history for the branch.
- “Users” renamed as “Organisation Admin” and clearly explains the differences between the 3 different types of resources you can use (licensed users, guest users and external resources).
- Export tab added (similar to MindGenius desktop).
- Within Reports you now have two new graphs showing ” tasks unnassigned by project” and ” tasks unassigned by person”.
- We’ve moved the “print” option into the main menu, making it easier to find when planning a project.
- Export to MS Project from Map and Timeline
- Add constraints to tasks
- Upload mgmx files directly through browser
- Confirmation dialog shown before deleting a task in timeline
- Priorities shown clearer on tasks
- Update to look and feel of left panel
- “Bulk upload of users” feature added for large organisations with many members.
- UI re-designed to be more use-friendly, including moving navigation to new left-side panel.
- Introduced “Dashboard” area of hub, outlining tasks requiring the most attention and which users are doing certain tasks.
- Added charts to “Reports” section, with graphics outlining who tasks are assigned to, as well as how many tasks have been raised and closed over time.