Six Reasons You
Probably Don’t Need
What do you need from project management software?
You certainly don’t need a long, painful learning curve and
unremitting complexity and inflexibility – which is what
you can expect from Microsoft Project.
What Do Your Projects Require?
For most projects you usually need to:
- Brainstorm your tasks, then organize them into phases
- Assign resources
- Create a Gantt chart
- Track progress
- Create simple stakeholder reports
MindGenius handles all these tasks, and much more — with simplicity and speed unmatched by Microsoft Project
MindGenius vs. Microsoft Project
For small to medium projects, you’ll be well served by MindGenius and won’t need Microsoft Project — for six reasons:
- You can skip the steep learning curve that you have to suffer through with Microsoft Project — as well as the day-to-day complexity that’s required
- As a result, you can focus more on your project and less on your software
- MindGenius mind mapping is useful for a lot of activities associated with a project. For example, you can create meeting agendas that make your project meetings more effective, or use a mind map to help draft project reports
- When project conditions change – or your company’s goals change – MindGenius makes it easier to change course
- MindGenius is much lower priced than Microsoft Project
For all these reasons, your team is more likely to enjoy the entire process of managing a project with MindGenius