MindGenius vs Microsoft Project. Choose Creativity over Complexity.
Our Intuitive Project Design removes the steep learning curve, has a full integrated project timeline view and is considerably Cheaper than Microsoft Project.
What Do Your Projects Require?
For most projects you usually need to:
- Brainstorm your tasks, then organize them into phases
- Assign Resources
- Create a Gantt chart
- Track Progress
- Create simple Stakeholder reports
MindGenius handles all these tasks, and much more — with simplicity and speed unmatched by Microsoft Project
MindGenius vs Microsoft Project.
For small-medium projects, you’ll be well served by MindGenius and won’t need Microsoft Project — for six reasons:
- Skip the steep learning curve that you have to suffer through with Microsoft Project — as well as the day-to-day complexity that’s required
- Focus more on your project and less on your software
- MindGenius mind mapping is useful for a lot of activities associated with a project. For example, creating meeting agendas that make your project meetings more effective, or use a mind map to help draft project reports
- When project conditions change – or your company’s goals change – MindGenius makes it easier to change course
- MindGenius is much cheaper than Microsoft Project.
For all these reasons, your team is more likely to enjoy the entire process of managing a project with MindGenius