Glasgow, Scotland – February 21st, 2023
MindGenius Online today announced the availability of MindGenius Online on Microsoft AppSource, an online cloud marketplace providing tailored line-of-business solutions.
With the transition to hybrid work in the last few years, more organizations are becoming reliant on collaboration tools to get their work done from anywhere. People are using the great collaborative Microsoft Teams functionality to address this need, but have you ever wished you could inspire creativity and encourage out-of-the-box thinking that will lead to more innovative and effective solutions?
MindGenius adds to native Teams capability by facilitating group brainstorming and idea generation, helping both individuals and teams quickly capture and organize their ideas and concepts in real-time. MindGenius also helps you analyse and solve problems, as well as being able to make informed decisions by visually mapping out options and consequences.
With this in mind, we are excited to announce that MindGenius Online is now fully integrated with Teams via our fully functional Teams app. Now you can launch MindGenius Online within the Teams to bring shared clarity to collaborative working.
“We are delighted that our Microsoft Teams integration has been successful” said Ashley Marron, MindGenius CEO. “We have recognized the importance of collaborative remote working from the very start. It’s often difficult to problem solve and make decisions within a team environment. We provide a clear overview of all your possibilities and options, as well as enhancing your creativity and idea generation by allowing people to visually connect to their information using mind maps.”
Toby Bowers, General Manager, Business Applications Group, Microsoft Corp., said, “We’re happy to welcome MindGenius Online to Microsoft AppSource, which gives our partners great exposure to cloud customers around the globe. Microsoft AppSource offers partner solutions such as MindGenius Online from MindGenius to help customers meet their needs faster.”
Our integration with Teams comes after months of development by our Software Development team, and provides many benefits to those currently using either MindGenius Online, Teams, or both:
• Seamless integration with Teams. Ability to work collaboratively within Teams meetings using MindGenius Online features such as the MindMap and Taskboard.
• MindGenius Online provides you with real-time updates during your Teams meetings and gives you up-to-date information across your projects.
• Use the MindMap function within Teams to brainstorm all your team’s thoughts and ideas in one centralized location, ensuring nothing is lost or forgotten about.
• Oversee the outstanding tasks across your project using the Taskboard.
• Both the Taskboard and MindMap view are customizable, meaning you can upload your own custom background, or choose from our wide selection of backgrounds via Unsplash.
The MindGenius Online app is available in the Teams App Store, to download for free (for existing users). If you have a MindGenius Online account, you can simply download the app and enter your login details. For new customers, we offer a free 14-trial and in-app purchasing directly from Teams.
If you require any support or assistance in setting this up, or anything else MindGenius-related, please get in touch with us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our website.